FUJIFILM Digital Camera Warranty
LIMITED 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 064 433 (“FUJIFILM”) warrants that the product will not cease to function by reason of faulty workmanship or materials during the warranty period.
If this quality product does not function properly in the warranty period due to faulty workmanship or materials, FUJIFILM undertakes to repair or replace the product (with the same product if reasonably available or with an equivalent product) FREE OF CHARGE. This undertaking will only apply if:
- The defects are not caused by accident, misuse, failure to operate the product in accordance with relevant instructions, neglect, immersion in or exposure to chemicals or liquids, extremes of climatic conditions, fungus, excessive wear and tear and defects resulting from other extraneous causes such as battery leakage.
- The defects do not result directly or indirectly from unauthorised disassembly, repair or modification of the product.
- Satisfactory proof of the date and place of original purchase is supplied.
THE ABOVE UNDERTAKING:
- Is valid for 12 months from the date the product is first purchased by a consumer.
- Is provided by FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 064 433 of 114 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100; Telephone: 1800 226 355.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
To claim under this warranty you must:
- pack the product and its accessories carefully (including removing all batteries from the camera body and wrapping them separately and returning them with the product and accessories)and post or deliver them to the FUJIFILM Repair Centre as detailed below:
- if by post to: FUJIFILM Repair Centre, P.O. Box 57, Brookvale NSW 2100; or
- if by delivery to: FUJIFILM Repair Centre, 114 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100; and
- provide satisfactory proof of the date and place of original purchase (such as sales receipt or slip); and
- pay postage and other costs of consignment to return the product and its accessories to FUJIFILM. The cost of postage and consignment will be refunded by FUJIFILM at your request if the product is found to be faulty under this warranty. To claim this refund you must post or deliver a written request detailing the amount claimed and your address and include proof of the postage costs incurred to FUJIFILM at the P.O. Box or street address set out above.
YOUR STATUTORY GUARANTEES
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The 12 month warranty set out above is an additional warranty offered by FUJIFILM and is not intended to exclude or limit your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law or other laws. The expiry of this 12 month warranty does not affect those rights.
If you require further information please contact the FUJIFILM Repair Centre as follows:
Telephone: 1800 226 355 or (02) 9466 2900; or
Email: email@example.com; or
Write to: P.O. Box 57, Brookvale NSW 2100